Sunday, March 14, 2010

last day



Yesterday Nick took me to the most beautiful beach. There were 4 people there, 2 boogie boarders,1 surfer,one policeman. Nick was bummed that there were other people on his beach. I didn't get any pictures but it was for sure one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen. Black sand jungle right down to the shore beautiful rocks. it wasn't good for swimming because of the rocks for me but I was happy walking and getting my feet wet and watching the waves.
My stomach was a bit upset yesterday so we had dinner at a tucked away place serving posole. Basically chicken soup with posole( exploded corn kernels). Just what I needed!
Today we went to the Sunday market and this afternoon going to Lina's to learn to make risotto and mozzarella. I can't wait.
We had a huge fruit salad of papaya and mangoes a few minutes ago. I will miss this life.
The top picture is the view out my room. The bottom Nick's "quiver" of boards. he doesn't surf on weekends because it's too crowded.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't get any pictures but it was for sure one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen.

    yoga

    ReplyDelete