Friday, March 26, 2010

visiting grandchildren



I spent the weekend in Annapolis at my son's house on the occasion of his girls performing in their high school musical performance. Maggie had a solo which is unusual for a freshman and Brianna, who is a senior this year did the sound board. It was an impressive setup with computer generated sound and lights. The cast was huge and it was so impressive to watch and listen to how good they were. It was a rock and roll revival so there were period costumes and dances to go with each song. Maggie sang "Manic Mondays" it was hilarious and she acted every bit of a 30 something.
The weather was glorious in the high 70's so we were able to have a family tennis game. this was a huge thrill for me as it had been 2 years since I had been able to get on a court.
We were also celebrating my birthday so we had festive leg of lamb, roasted veggies, baba ganush and best of all a flour less chocolate cake that Phelps had made for me.

1 comment: